The Elisa technique adopted provides accurate hormone assay and drug assay the machine used for the technique is Elisa-fully automated Diagnova Ranbaxy.
Preparations Prior To Check-Up :
- For most of the tests overnight fasting is required.
- For lipid profile blood test 12 – 14 hours of strict fasting is required.
- For some of the tests, dietary restrictions are to be followed which needs to be confirmed at the time of appointment.
- 24 hours urine collection procedure is to be followed the details of which are to be confirmed prior to the test at the time of the appointment.
- For stool examination, it’s not necessary to have a sterile container. However, a container can be collected from our pathology lab for those who wish to do so.
- It is also necessary to bring along reports of previous tests done.
Abstinence from Alcohol smoking is a must 12 hours prior to the check-up.